Shop Update - Dates and Events

Thursday, March 31, 2011

{card from zoetropa}

Hello friends! 


This is turning out to be a busy and exciting spring... with baby arriving in June and lots of other exciting plans going on I'm doing some planning over here to get it all done! Thought I'd share a few of the announcements and updates:

  • I'll be taking custom orders up until April 8th (note: these you-choose-the-prints zipper pouch sets are always a favorite for mother's day & Easter so plan ahead!)
  • My shop will be open, though not quite as full, through most of June
  • My monthly newsletter will share more news & events, sign-up to join the fun- NEWSLETTER
  • If you're in the Portland area, you can find me at Crafty Wonderland on Saturday May 7th {hooray!} 
  • Working on my e-book full of business bits & lots of advice to jumpstart your Etsy shop,  more details soon!
  • Destashing gobs of supplies & fabric in April and May - stay tuned! (part of spring cleaning & nesting)
questions? email me at allisa [dot] jacobs [at] gmail [dot] com

1 comment :

Live a Colorful Life said...

It all sounds good. I am really looking forward to your ebook!